Looking for an alternative to metal braces? ClearCorrect is the clear and simple choice. No wires. No brackets. Just clear, convenient comfort—every reason to smile. To discuss clear retainer therapy in the Pekin IL area, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on ClearCorrect, please visit www.clearcorrect.com.
- ClearCorrect uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of Drs Brian Glesne and Mark Glesne‘s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the final position Drs Brian Glesne and Mark Glesne has prescribed.
- You’ll visit Drs Brian Glesne and Mark Glesne about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 18 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.